We crossed worlds to meet and finally fell in love with each other and like to settle home, What will I do? I don’t want to lose him just because I left the US.

We understand your situation and want to help you out. If you really fell in love with each other you must try to apply for a ​spousal visa. ​This allows you to petition for your foreign-national spouse to be granted legal entry and live with you in the US as your alien relative.

With this service you don’t have to take time away from your marriage and you don’t have to waste each passing time filing requirement just to settle down together. Our expertise is in getting your papers through and approved, and make sure that they did it fast.

You may now enjoy the company with each other! And we will take responsibility for your spousal visa!