• You must be a either a US citizen, green card/permanent residence holder, or a lawful US permanent resident.
  • You must be married to the foreign-national spouse you are petitioning for.

Select your package

Fill up a simple questionnaire


When you are married, you will come up with the possibility of deciding to move into a much more different location, maybe to settle down and finally build a family of your own.

With our help, you don't need to worry anymore. Leave it to our team. Together with our trained professionals, we assure you a fast and guaranteed approved visa application.

With our services, you don’t have to take time away from your marriage. You don’t have to put each other through undue stress. Most importantly, you don’t want waste each passing day filing requirements just to settle down together. Our expertise rests in getting your papers through and approved, and making sure they’re done fast.

Enjoy your married life. We’ll take care of the rest.

Spouse Visa allows you to petition for your foreign-national spouse to be granted legal entry and live with you in the US as your alien relative.